Find us on:
No Recovery, No Fees
Nou Pale Kreyol
Do you need an attorney to get the Workers' Compensation Benefits in Weston, FL?
Among the things that many people are not sure about is whether they need to have a workers compensation attorney Weston FL to get their deserved benefits from a workers' compensation case. The answer to this question is anchored on many factors. Bear in mind that proper representation can have a significant impact on the outcome of your case including the potential benefits you can receive.
Many instances may necessitate having an attorney to represent your case. Such can be identified as indicators that you need legal guidance and representation. They include the following:
• The work-related injury you sustained is severe and would require surgery
• Your injury has affected your working abilities, and you won't be able to work on a regular basis
• You want to dispute the position taken by your employer, the insurance company or the state's compensation division with regards to your compensation case
• You would like to explore the potential benefits you can get
• You are denied your medical benefits, and your employer has disputed the order to compensate you
• You want proper representation during your workers' comp case process
Perhaps it is essential to begin by saying that you have the right to find a workers compensation lawyer in Weston whenever you need one. This should not be hindered by anyone, not even your employer. The good thing about finding a good lawyer is the representation you will get plus they may have experience with the same type of injury you sustained. Their knowledge of the law in such matters will more certainly be vital to securing you the benefits you deserve.
It is true that not all injuries require a lawyer for compensation. If the injury sustained is relatively minor and will not have an impact on your ability to work, you will not need an attorney's representation. Also, when the injury does not take long to heal, with the medical expenses covered by the employer, there would be no reason to find a workers compensation attorney Weston FL.
We at The Dickstein Law Firm understand the instances when you will need an attorney present and will help you to get the compensation you deserve. Better yet, our Weston FL workers compensation lawyers have experience in many kinds of work-related injuries, making us one of the best selections for your case. You can schedule a free consultation with us at +1.954.893.8000.
Copyright The Dickstein Lawfirm. All rights reserved.